TUMonline – System registration for students
- Applicants who do not yet have a TUMonline account create one in TUMonline.
- The applicant account consists of your private e-mail address and an associated password.
- After accepting your place at TU München you recieve a student account in TUMonline. It provides you with a wider range of possibilities: you will receive a TUM mailbox prior to enrollment and can make use of other services (e.g. registration for introductory courses – information will be provided by your faculty; please note: you cannot sign on to the E-Learning System until you have enrolled and the semester has started).
- Please create a TUM e-mail address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) using the menu item “E-mail addresses” (instructions).
- If you didn't apply by TUMonline and now want to log in, please use a PIN code you get from our IT-Support. (instructions for first log-in)
- In your student account you can select an e-mail address in the domain mytum.de for your TUM mailbox; you can also use this e-mail address as your identifier (more information about e-mail).
- If you forgot your password, please contact IT-Support: email@example.com
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
If your log-in does not work, please consult TUM IT support, giving your LRZ identifier or MWNID.